Saturday, July 24, 2010

The First Ginga Chronicle

24 hours until we meet at the airport! I can't wait to leave this cold weather behind, that's for sure!

Travelling with a Ginga will be a life changing experience for George. Generally those who have done so come home and want to be one! Problem is, it"ll clash with his yellow plane.... So he will be a frustrated Ginga, the worst kind!

Vicki tells me his snoring is worst after coffee or alcohol, so he will be looking forward to a soy latte and a Steinie Pure on his return. I do have a cure for his snoring although I think the rest of the camp will be woken when he finally dozes off and his head lands on the horn. Best I remember to do his seatbelt up!

I also managed a quick fly with the family yesterday -was a great day and a pity GR didn't make it to Raglan. I suspect I will see enough of him in the next week or so..

Let's go!!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad.

3 comments:

  1. Heehee.... Actually it's beer/wine and cheese! soy latte just fine no seriously it'll be just fine. Good luck. You guys will have great fun. Not sure you'll have enough room in Harvey Fyfe for all the cameras, ipads, iphones though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing less than 1 post a day please. Have a ball and please look out for my Bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read at Jean's blog about your trip! So amazing, the number of visitors pffff! Love the yellow! Have a safe trip, lots of fun and thanks for the opportunity to travel along hihi! Daniƫlle from Holland

    ReplyDelete